lördag 15 september 2012

There are messages


We are all Angels, our own Angels
even You even your Spirit even your Body even your Cock or Your Cunt
We are All our own Angels
We Are Holy
What do You do with your Holiness?
All is sacred and You are and I am too
Your Body is, is Your Mind?


We are All our own Angels
You don't have to listen to anything
You don't have to think about anything for more than a few seconds, if You don't want to
Can You think for five minutes without soiling?
I can You can
I can do that I want it I want to believe
I want to touch
I want to touch Angels wings
Are you there?

Space is flooded with messages and ultrasounds for those who can hear
Some listen some don't but it's there
Rest upon it is there and everywhere

Your Angels wings can hit and embrace
My heart is crocheted of golden string sometimes I soil it
But then I hear a message again

We can meet as Angels of this World lets be holy lets embrace
My Wings my Body my Cunt my crocheted Heart and my Hands
To look into the Eyes of Others
To receive messages or ultrasounds from Space from Everywhere
We are like Bats swirling around amongst our houses they tell things Their stories

She wants to look after me and her hand is Open
I've got a heart and I want to give it away
There is love and the messages keeps being heard at least of some
My wings. Your wings. Our wings.
The whole world is inhabited by Angels and it's Us.
It is like Poetry if you want to
I've got my Hand I want to keep it open
I've got the Heart I want to give it away
I want to hold a Heart in my embrace

And the Ultrasounds are there
There are messages in space for those who listen.
Bild från min samling av "Forgotten Works"
Den här heter "It's everywhere"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar